DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY PREVAL
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Preval uses these cookies (called third-party cookies) to teach you personalized Preval advertising on other websites, never from third-party companies. You can choose not to accept these cookies in your browser settings.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to later show you advertising related to the search you have carried out, develop A control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your browser by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
Also in your browser you can activate the incognito or private mode, to delete cookies and browsing history once your browsing session ends. Consult the help of your browser to access this mode.