In compliance whith the Law 34/2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, INENVA GROUP informs the Web User: https://www.inenva.com (https://www.igepak.com y https://www.preval.es), that access, navigation and use of the same implies the express acceptance of all the terms included in these Conditions of Use and their compliance will be required with respect to any person who accesses, navigates or uses said Web, as well as the social networks of Twitter and Facebook, if at any time they are used.
IGEPAK, SAU with CIF A-20034641 and registered office in Pol. Ind. Zumartegui, C/ Legarda, 2 20170 – Usurbil. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Guipúzcoa en el Tomo1095, Folio 71 y Hoja SS 2184.
IBERICA DE NEGOCIOS DEL ENVASADO, SL with CIF B-20656237 and registered office in Pol. Ind. Zumartegui, C/ Legarda, 2 20170 – Usurbil. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Guipúzcoa en el Tomo 1744, Folio 224 y Hoja SS 15424.
PREVAL, SA with CIF A-08146599 and registered office in Avda. Castell de Barberà, 43 08210 – Barberá del Vallés. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona en el Tomo 33780, Folio 200 y Hoja B-72893.
Phote in Usurbil: 943 361943
Phone in Barberá del Vallés: 93 7191812
Activity: Production and packaging of cosmetic products.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The access, navigation and use of the contents of the Web by the User after the entry into force of the modified Conditions imply their acceptance.
INENVA GROUP is not responsible for:
- Inadequate operation and / or errors of the Web if this is due to maintenance work, incidents, a defective operation of the terminal or its insufficient capacity to support the essential systems to make use of the service.
- Viruses and / or other harmful components on the Web or on the server that supplies it
- Damage generated to the User in case of inability to provide the service due to acts of God, force majeure or other causes not attributable to INENVA GROUP
- Information published on its website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
INENVA GROUP declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Web and to minimize system errors, both from a technical, legal and organizational point of view.
INENVA GROUP will take the appropriate measures to ensure a quick response, without taking responsibility for delays that are due to telecommunications services.
Likewise, INENVA GROUP is not responsible for the information stored in blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish information on its website.
RULES OF ACCESS AND USE OF CONTENTS
In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is prohibited:
- Obtain the content provided on the Web by illegal, fraudulent, theft or plagiarism.
- Use any of the services and content that GRUPO INENVA makes available to you, for illegal purposes.
- Carry out any activity that could damage, overload, deteriorate or impede normal activity on the Web or on a third party’s computer.
- Using the Web for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Access without authorization any section of the Web, other connected systems or networks, any GRUPO INENVA server, or the services offered through the Web, through hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means ;
In the event that the User causes damage to third parties, by making use of any service and content provided through the Web, GRUPO INENVA expressly exonerates any responsibility that may be attributed to it. For these purposes, the User will assume the exclusive responsibility that may be derived.
INENVA GROUP reserves the right to exercise the appropriate legal actions in case of breach of any of the above obligations by the User.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
Likewise, INENVA GROUP will not be responsible for the availability of said Websites and does not subscribe to any type of advertising, products or services offered on them.
The User accepts that INENVA GROUP will not be responsible for the losses or damages that the User may incur as a consequence of the availability of the mentioned Websites.
On the other hand, the User who wants to insert links to the INENVA GROUP website from his own website will be obliged to fulfill the following conditions:
- You must obtain prior authorization from INENVA GROUP
- The link will only link to the Web through your Internet address.
- No false or inaccurate statement about INENVA GROUP can be made from the website that links.
- The Web that establishes the link must observe the current legislation and may not link to illegal, harmful content, contrary to morals and good customs.
In any case, INENVA GROUP reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to this website at any time.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
INENVA GROUP is the owner or account of the corresponding licenses on the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the elements that make up the design of the Web, the brand, the commercial name and the distinctive signs. In particular, they are protected by copyright, logos, color combinations, selection and presentation, the source code of the Web, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, photographs, graphics, as well as any other content on the Web related to the services, content and / or tools provided by INENVA GROUP.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Web by the user implies a waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of said rights by INENVA GROUP
The User may view, print and copy the contents of this Website for their private use, their use for commercial purposes or the exercise of exploitation rights being prohibited: reproduction, distribution, public communication, disposal and transformation, of the entire or part of the contents included in the Web, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of INENVA GROUP
SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
INENVA GROUP reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, accommodation and / or download of content and / or use of Web services, with or without prior notice, without that the possibility of the User to demand any compensation for this cause.
APPLICABLE JURISDICTION LEGISLATION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this Website, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes that may arise as a consequence of the provisions of these provisions, the Courts and Tribunals of Guipúzcoa.
Version: January 2020.